Here to help.
Having trouble with LuminaDelay? Don’t worry, I’m here to help. Please try the instructions bellow and check the FAQs.
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
1) Install LuminaDelay on your computer.
2) Restart your DAW to make sure it is scanned properly.
3) In your DAW, open up LuminaDelay on a track.
4) When you open LuminaDelay for the first time you will be greeted with the login screen. Here you can activate LuminaDelay by entering your email address and your license key.
*The license key can be found in the email we sent you or in your user are on our website.
4b) If you just want to give LuminaDelay a try, simply click on “Start Trial”.
5) For the best experience, we recommend keeping your computer connected to the internet at all times, so LuminaDelay can check with our servers if your license is still active.
If you disconnect your computer from the internet, LuminaDelay will remain active for the current billing period. However, once the new billing cycle starts, LuminaDelay will have to check in with our servers.