auxcord not working on windows
When using auxCord on Windows, these are some common problems:
- Make sure you have Bonjour installed on your Windows computer. You can download the latest version of Bonjour here: Bonjour Download
- Make sure that your PC and your mobile device are connected to the same network. auxCord only works if both devices are connected to the same wifi network.
- Sometimes Windows Defender blocks the “Private Network” connections. Here is a step-by-step guide to walk your through the Windows Firewall settings: Windows Firewall Guide
AuxCord not working on android
- For auxCord to work on an Android device, please download an AirPlay app. We have received positive feedback from users who have used AirMusic
- Once you have an AirPlay app installed on your Android device, make sure you have given the app root access to your phone. Otherwise AirMusic will not be able to stream audio to auxCord.